Come along and have a say in the future of our city
London is one of the greatest cities in the world, and one of the most divided. Spend an afternoon in conversation with ordinary Londoners and politicians, join in workshops on power, living, moving and working to collectively imagine what our city could be.
You’ll get a chance to ask the hopeful candidates some questions and let them know what you would like to see happen in our city.
why come along?
Come meet Londoners, civil society groups, activists, campaigners, artists, poets and mayoral candidates and spend an afternoon creating visions for what our great city could be.
- Sian Berry, Green Party
- Sophie Walker, Women’s Equality Party
- Take Back the City, speaker tbc
- Kate Shea-Baird, Barcelona en Comu
- Jinhwa Park, Social Innovation Exchange / Seoul
a mix of skills sharing and building concrete ideas and proposals for London’s future
- People powered participation – using digital tools to power campaigns
- The future of London’s energy – energy, sustainability and democracy
- Money money money! – how finance in London works and what are the alternatives?
- Where does food come from? sustainable food chains with the Food Assembly
- How can we reframe the story on migration?
- more to be announced soon
Hopeful Mayors meet hopeful Londoners
We will join the incredible Open Generation via Youtube to kickstart our conversation between the candidates 16-25 year olds who will have spent their Saturday creating asks of the mayoral candidates.
- Share our best ideas with the candidates, ask them some questions and have a conversation about the future of our city
The day will end with performances and a chance to chat, grab a drink if you want and meet new people.
- If you want to get involved in the evening please get in touch with [email protected]
- There will be a creche during the day
- There will be BSL interpreters
- The venue is completely accessible
- We’ll provide some snacks during the day but you’ll need to buy your own in the evening
Join the conversation with #GoodLondon